or do you kids think your parents did you a huge favor by giving birth to you and you owe them a lot for all the efforts they put into bringing you up. honestly, i've started thinkings its all a load of crap. i've heard my mom saying all my life that i can never repay her for all that she has done for me. now that i'm married and can't have kids. i think a kid does as much (if not more) for parents as they do. its just all about giving and receiving love. we need kids coz they complete us. then why do some parents rant about being super human coz they raised their kids whatever way they could.

and plz don't gimme that "you'll know when you'll have kids" crap coz i think its all just a web of emotional manipulation that parents use to later on leech on to kids when they get old.
i think the reason ppl have kids are;

1) broken condoms
2) to fill ones own life with happiness
3) to feel complete (another selfish motive)
4) to be socially acceptable (so you don't have to hear ppl say oh poor you, you don't have kids)
5) to have someone who'd take care of you when you get old.

6) to get rid of loneliness
7) to manipulate your husband or wife

so then why do kids owe their parents anything. for bringing them into this world without their consent and for selfish reasons?