I want really cool fish?

JustinG

May 19, 2008
i want a fish that eat like piranhas and how they like all gang up on it and rip it to shreds, i dont want piranhas because my friends have them and i dont wanna be just in a group of people with them i wanna be the guy that is known for his fish lol, but any ways what im looking for is a meat eater, vicious, mean, and awesome if you have them, so please help
also has to be fresh water.
it also has to be in a tank ranging from 30 to 65 gallons

If you get one, feed piranhas they are gay fish, i hate pheranahssss, cuz there mean, the day i see pirahnas eat a clown fish, is the day ill cry for fish...

There are five categories i can think off the top of my Head,

Tropical - I keep tropical there great to watch and a very large very cheap category. (includes Discs, Plecos and angel fish)

Marine - These fish are amazing to keep and an excellent choice but if you are new to keeping fish i do not recommend these because of there price and there high maintenance.

Cichlids - Dont know alot about any of these fish but do know they look awsome.

Ans like coi carp (you keep them outside) - Great garden fish can live up to about 20 years you can get them cheap young then sell them for about £150 When they are full grown.

Goldfish - Good old goldfish not the most exiting fish but great for kids and new comerers to the pet world.

Hope i have helped.

Back