Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I want really cool fish?

i want a fish that eat like piranhas and how they like all gang up on it and rip it to shreds, i dont want piranhas because my friends have them and i dont wanna be just in a group of people with them i wanna be the guy that is known for his fish lol, but any ways what im looking for is a meat eater, vicious, mean, and awesome if you have them, so please help
    also has to be fresh water.

it also has to be in a tank ranging from 30 to 65 gallons

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you get one, feed piranhas they are gay fish, i hate pheranahssss, cuz there mean, the day i see pirahnas eat a clown fish, is the day ill cry for fish...

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are five categories i can think off the top of my Head,

Tropical - I keep tropical there great to watch and a very large very cheap category. (includes Discs, Plecos and angel fish)

Marine - These fish are amazing to keep and an excellent choice but if you are new to keeping fish i do not recommend these because of there price and there high maintenance.

Cichlids - Dont know alot about any of these fish but do know they look awsome.

Ans like coi carp (you keep them outside) - Great garden fish can live up to about 20 years you can get them cheap young then sell them for about £150 When they are full grown.

Goldfish - Good old goldfish not the most exiting fish but great for kids and new comerers to the pet world.

Hope i have helped.