Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why have my dogs started to fight?

i have a 1 yr old jrt a 8yr old jrt and a 12 yr old sausage dog cross
    ever since i got the youngest the to oldest dogs fight over food,me,my parents
    everything
    they grab each other around the neck and fight they would kill each other if we didnt brake them up
    please help
    i love my girls

(their all girls)
    the two that are fighting are desexed (fixed)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are they fixed? Female dogs often fight to determine pecking order. In a wolf pack there is always a dominate female. Bringing in another dog mixes everything up. Most people assume that the new dog will automatically become the bottom of the totem pull. but this isn't always true, it makes the other dogs feel they have to reestablish themselves. Im sure theres also a great deal of jealousy as well. Also, Jack Russells are known for being aggressive. they can sometimes live with another dog or a cat for years and then suddenly turn on them. You should Do some Research about your dog breeds, and dog social behavior. But More importantly i suggest you find a trainer in your area as soon as possible. In the mean time keep the dogs all separated in separate rooms or better yet in crates when you cannot be around to supervise them. Also make sure all toys and treats are picked up. feed them separately, and pick up the dishes when there done eating.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is very common for female dogs to fight eachother. In my case, my male dogs fought eachother over sex with me. I solved this by incorporating both dogs at once making it a threesome. Normally, I get in the middle and anal fist both dogs at the same time while i sit on grandpa's cock. Grandpa will bite pieces of flesh off my back and feed it to the dogs through his mouth. At this point, one dog tail is in my ass and the other is in my peehole. They no longer fight. They just want to watch me jizz on grandpa in pleasure.