I have a 1995 Toyota Avalon, and I am trying to make it stand out, but I cant really find aftermarket things like grilles, headlights/taillights, and body kits for it. I have a TV and a killer sound system in it, and am going to put some TV's in the headrest as well as put a flowmaster on it, and I am boing to wrap white vinyl around the taillights with a Volcom Symbol cutout, but I cant think of anything else I can do to it. Are there any performance parts I can throw in there, or anything I can do with the interior/exterior?

It has a 3.0 V6 in it, and I havent got the pipes on it yet, but am planning to put one on there, and want to throw some stuff under the hood, but since it isnt a civic I cant find nothing for it. =P

Also I am weary about getting neon on the interior and exterior, but I am thinking about it. My car is white, so what color would look good. And how much would it cost to get it re-painted white. And how much would the interior cost to get redone. It is currently a tan leather, but if it would be ALOT cheaper I wouldnt need leather.