Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is it better to get one or two siberian huskies? Please read!?

Alright, my living situation will considerably change in the next few months. We will be living in a house, and with me counted in there will be six of us. And all of us have agreed we would like a Siberian Husky. We all will pool our money together for expenses such as vet trips, food, toys, etc. Four out of the six of us are full-time college students with part-time jobs. The other two have full-time jobs.

All of us college students will be working out our schedules so we have all our classes in the AM, be home by noon and have a couple of hours before we have to go to work.

So in the AM there will be all six of us, by noon four of us, and be evening two of us.

We would like to know is if it would be better for the dog to have a partner with him/her during the hours he/she is alone so he/she will not be so destructive or lonely.

We do have money saved up and will save up more, and we will adopt these dogs from a shelter, and we did do our research on the breed. =) Thank you for your help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should get two. A lot of people to take care of the dogs, they won't be lonely, you have the money, your getting them from a shelter so thats one more dog that has a home. I think you should.