Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where can i get 7 Days Salvation (retail version) in english for s60 v2 (Nokia).?

i already h a demo in English (8mb) and Chinese (16mb) which came little later,,,,,i h completed both,,,but it still is not full version,,,this demo version can be played for 3rd or the end of 3rd day. u see the full version can be played for 7 Days n hence the title 7 Days.

I h searched the so many forums in Google but they were all the same, i even checked the official website,they had English version that too of 8 mb,,,,in some forums i read the game would be out in 2010 maybe,,not sure.

If some knows where i can get retail full version,,,it would be a great help. I h so many games installed on my Nokia n70 but this game is non like other,,,,,with this game in my phone it feels like having a small psp in my mobile.

Unregistered
    Hi I have 7 days salvation full version....verification through SMS...
    there are links:

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/276883396/7days.sisx.html
    or
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40KNAWWV
    When you start the game it asks you for SMS verification. For skipping the verification:
    All you have to do is to change the number of the SMS location in your phone device. You will change when it comes to verify the game, it will automatically send out 9 messages for the activation, but since you change the SMS location, it won't cost you any money. After it said the message sending failure, then you have to go to the message box and delete all of them...and then enjoy your game!

So for skipping the verification, go to Menu-messaging-option-setting-text message-message centers-Orange(this is my message location)-message center number(and this is the one u have to make some change on it) for example: +431905 333 333

Chinese version is translated to english but they still didn't find a publisher out of China.

1-3 day - improved
    4-5 day - 50% are not in demo version
    6-7 day - brand-new adventures

you have to play game several times for attach all hidden items and custom clothes...

I went through game for 4 times with including all 7 days! The lenght of game is quite enough. The game has 2 different ends....One end is good end and another one is bad....

Enjoy this awesome game!!!

Unregistered
    I'm stuck in the save room on the roof in day 3. I have only one key, the one from the safe. There are two locked doors barring my way; neither one4 take the key. Can i please get a hint as to where to find another key or how to continue from here?

Unregistered
    Never mind I got it. One of those doors was not locked. But that big dude is really hard io kill!

Unregistered
    yes for the first time is very difficult to kill him. But there are more difficult parts in the game.

Unregistered

Joypad

Me love games very much like 7 days salvation

Unregistered
    Hey how to verify the game?when i opened the game it began in chinese & there was nothing about verification..

Unregistered
    I have the s60v2 version is it (27 mb, and Chinese). Sms activation is not me, but of you want to connect to the Internet (But I do not have internet on my cell). Can you help me? Please!
    (If I wrote something wrong, I apologize. I'm not English, but I learn the language.)

Unregistered
    Its chinese you stup*d...

Unregistered

Joypad

thanks alot but it's chinesse
    i'am not from china to understand that
    in addition u czn't complete the game if u don't understand the hints and the game speechs

video games addict contact me if u wanna challenge me in any game u want +21640034972 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************+2164 0034972******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************+2164 0034972******end_of_the_skype_highlighting