Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Life is too short to deprive yourself of happiness. Yes, your family may be shocked and disappointed. But they are your family. After the shock wears off and they realize you are serious, it will be okay. Family is family. You don't disown your child ever. Have faith and be prepared for a few tears. Just remember to find ways to make yourself happy.. because we live in a very sad world.

Downloads
    Uploads

Am I gay? I think I am but ...?

Ok, so I've been think about this for a really long time now. I have no interest in guys. And I always fall for girls. A lot of people say that I dress "butch." I've had a gf and slept with another girl (not during the same period of time).
    But I know that if I am gay I would totally get disowned from my family. I don't know I'm kind of scared of losing them or ending up never being with a person that I love.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Follow your heart. Maybe find a support group that you can get to without family knowing.

Don't tell your family unless you don't need their support or you know they'll accept it, because the results would be disastrous.