Internet Sexual Harassment Help?

Afraid

Feb 9, 2009
There is a kid that has picture of me naked. He is gay(I'm a male btw) and he had tricked me into getting them. He is now blackmailing me with them saying that if I don't hook up with him more and more he is going to show everyone on my facebook. I have agreed before but only to save myself but I'm sick of this. I don't want my family to find out, but I want him to get arrested or have his internet everything taken away so he doesn't have anything on me. I personally don't want to go to go to court though. What can I do?

This question sounds absurd.

But, if by some hand of fate you are actually in this situation(which I doubt) he is committing a crime, and you should report him to the local police department, they will contact his parents, and the situation will be dealt with.

Obviously you cannot perform any legal action without causing any type of attention.

So, if you want, you could charge him with blackmailing you (its illegal, be sure to save any IM or YM or Email for evidence). But to take any legal action, you would have to take in the bitter medicine that the pic will be revealed.

Or, since you said Kid, talk to his DAD/PARENTS.

stop watching the news, that kid has already been arrested, he is not going to blackmail anybody

talk to the cops - if you don't want to go to court then who will testify against him ?

No gay male has ever tricked me into sending nude photos to them. Could you explain how you got tricked into it?

o_O I guess it depends on his age too; if he can get into trouble with the law. (if he is over 18, then it gets more serious) (if he is under 18 then i think the most that they will do is take him in for a hearing. he MIGHT get juvie.)(but thats only if he does anything with them) i just recently read an article in a magazine about a girl who had the same thing happen to her ! (nothing was able to be done though) i think its mostly out of your hands now ... there is ONE thing you could to. (if youre really brave) get ahold of his computer. AND ERASE THE PHOTO D: [!]

Back