Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CyEstra-35?

OSC

CyEstra-35?

Hi everyone,

my question is regarding the birth control pill CyEstra 35. I was perscribed this particular form of birth control to control my acne issues. Apparently, these birth control pills are targeted for people with acne, so this is what I was given by my doc.
    I have been on this type of acne birth control for 3 weeks now.

I am wondering if the soreness/tenderness of breasts serve as a side effect? My breasts feel as if they have enlarged, and they are veryyyyyyyy tender! Sometimes it's even painful.

Unregistered

I don't think it's normal. I was on Diane 35 for about 2 years before I switched to CyEstra, and that hasn't occured to me. but CyEstra is largely estrogen. perhaps your boobs are growing in response to that?

Unregistered

CyEstra soreness

Typically, any form of birth control will have breast soreness as a common side effect. The homromones may just affect your body more so than another person who may notice enlargement , etc. But if your soreness is rather uncomfortable, you should consult your physician

Unregistered
    I took diane 35 for a year and then switched to cyestra 35, because the pharmacist replaced it, as they serve the same purpose. I never had any side effects from Diane 35, but with cyestra my breast are sore and tender. It feels like im carrying around two BIG watermelons. Sometimes worse than others. Im speaking with my doctor about going back on Diane 35. Its worth a try. I guarantee you won't have the breast soreness. Hope this helped. Good luck!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I took diane 35 for a year and then switched to cyestra 35, because the pharmacist replaced it, as they serve the same purpose. I never had any side effects from Diane 35, but with cyestra my breast are sore and tender. It feels like im carrying around two BIG watermelons. Sometimes worse than others. Im speaking with my doctor about going back on Diane 35. Its worth a try. I guarantee you won't have the breast soreness. Hope this helped. Good luck!
    I have found the same thing with the Cyestra. My Boobs are so sore and HUGE!!!! Diane 35 was awesome no side effects I also find my mood has changed with the Cyestra.... I am switching back to Diane 35 after this package.

Unregistered
    Quick question, is CyEstra a birth control pill too? so it works just like any other one?

Unregistered
    I have been on diane 35 for half a year and also had to be switched to cyestra 35. Needless to say I'm not happy with the side effects. When I was On Diane; i had little to none side effects (just slight nausea for the first month). Since switching i have gone up a cup size in one month ( and lots of tenderness!) and noticed alot of mood swings and anxiety. I also found cyestra to be less effective in treating my acne... did anyone else notice a change in their skin??

Unregistered
    I've been on Cyestra 35 for about 8 months now and i never had sorness or a problem with it, but my boobs did get quite bigger. It cleared out all my acne, and it was bad.
    My only question now, does it work as well as any other birth control

Unregistered
    I also have sore boobs. But its worth the uncomfort compared to the horrible acne.z

Unregistered
    Has anyone noticed weighted gain on Cyestra or Diane?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast