Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CyEstra-35?

Unregistered
    Major weight gain and boobs enlarged !!

Unregistered
    i came off cyestra about 3 wks ago and i also went up a cup size. helped with appearance but the soreness wasn't worth it. since i came off my breasts are still bigger but not sore at all. sometimes a brush against my nipple would have me in pain. i also noticed while i was taking the pill i still had breakouts but when i was off the 7 days it cleared up. since being off it completely, my skin hasn't been bad at all really. i just hope it continues to stay this way.

Unregistered
    how could i forget.. weight gain!!!!! 10-15 lbs. i also got depressed while on it. very very depressed. come to think of it, it's the worst prescription i've had!!

Unregistered
    i asked my doctor for a birth control pill to help with my acne and he gave me cyestra 35 and i can't find anywhere in the little information booklet where it saysits a birth control. i dont think i can trust this. i asked for birth control for a reason..

Unregistered

Star Blue cyestra 35

i asked my doctor for a birth control pill to help with my acne and he gave me cyestra 35 and i can't find anywhere in the little information booklet where it saysits a birth control. i dont think i can trust this. i asked for birth control for a reason..

Unregistered

Flash reply

I was taking Diane 35 for about 3 years and i noticed no unusual side effects. Then my doctor switched me to Cyestra 35. I dont have any brest pain that i have noticed, but they have grown a lot bigger, i have many stretch marks on my skin because of that. My acne has cleared up like a miracle because of these pills.

Unregistered

I need help

I have a question, ive been on cyestra 35 for the past 2 weeks. i read the package and i know that it takes 3-4 months to see results for acne. But i also want to use it for birth control because i am sexually active. Does anyone know how long you have to wait before it takes affect, or does it work right away?

thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by OSC View Post
    Hi everyone,

my question is regarding the birth control pill CyEstra 35. I was perscribed this particular form of birth control to control my acne issues. Apparently, these birth control pills are targeted for people with acne, so this is what I was given by my doc.
    I have been on this type of acne birth control for 3 weeks now.
    I am wondering if the soreness/tenderness of breasts serve as a side effect? My breasts feel as if they have enlarged, and they are veryyyyyyyy tender! Sometimes it's even painful.
    Although you wrote this awhile ago... YES it is extremely normal for breast tenderness and swelling while on any birth control pill including Diane... in fact it is extremely common for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a question, ive been on cyestra 35 for the past 2 weeks. i read the package and i know that it takes 3-4 months to see results for acne. But i also want to use it for birth control because i am sexually active. Does anyone know how long you have to wait before it takes affect, or does it work right away?

thanks
    It takes one full menstrual cycle to be 100%. So you start and then take it for the 21 days then stop for 7 days to have your period... restart your next pack and you should be ready to go! So essentially 1 month.

Unregistered

Heart New Cyestra 35

does cyetra work for hormonal acne? I am on yaz which is HORRIBLE for acnee ! i am fed up with my face lookn like this...can someone tell me if cyestra is good for acne?

Unregistered
    Hey I was recently went to my doctor asking for diane35 he gave me the prescription and when I went to the pharmacy they said that they had a generic form I thought they would be EXACTLY the same both called diance35 but when he gave me the prescription it was cyestra35 it dosent bother me next month ill take the diane from.

I have taken 5 pills so far, today is my 6th.... im dying for results. i know it takes awhile but i just cant wait... so far yesterday I had alot of sickness in my stomache while trying to sleep i dont know if this was because of the cyestra

no sore breasts yet.. thank god and I DEFINITLY dont want my boobs to get bigger I already have big boobs and I dont wanna bust out!

Also I started the pill on the LAST day of my (time a the month) and I know it should be the 1st day but I was prescribed it late and my doctor said to start the next day. On my peroid am I supposed to be taking pills of stop the pills? what if my pack isnt done and my peroid comes?? what do i do?

Please everyone share your experiences and ill be sure to update you guys in my success or failure.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast