how do I change my voicemail message on a motorola razr?

to not use minutes you can call your own number from a landline, wait until it stops ringing and the voicemessage comes on ("hi, this is ___,..") and press the pound key. type in your password and press the pound key again, then press 4 for personal options, 3 for personal greetings, 1 for changing personal greetings, then choose from the options it gives you. i have verizon so it may be different for you, but listen to the prompts

you have to call your voicemail, which cost minutes. you might be able to find it in like the messages section, and voice mail, then its like would u like to call your voice mail, and you say yes, then when u call it it gives u a while bunch of options.

you have to call your voicemail, which cost minutes. you might be able to find it in like the messages section, and voice mail, then its like would u like to call your voice mail, and you say yes, then when u call it it gives u a while bunch of options.

Back