Whats a great number to prank call?

BaLLa

Apr 1, 2008
I need a really funny phone number to prank cal that is toll free and wont cost me long distance charge.

call one of your resterants, like Pizza hut and ask to speak to one of the dilervery boys and mess with his head and say like, you're girlfriend is pregnant and she's not sure if its even your baby
hahahah i'd hate to be him

order like 20 pizzas then hang up, call random house numbers and be like "can i please speak with rumplestiltskin" then hang up

order like 20 pizzas then hang up, call random house numbers and be like "can i please speak with rumplestiltskin" then hang up

okay so this is wat i did once i called a pizza returant and then did three way with a chinesse restuarant and then i put myself n mute and listened to there convo it was like
pizza: may i take your order
chinesse: may i take YOUR order
pizza: i take orders
chinese: no i do
pizza: may i take ur order
chinese: yelling in chinese
pizza: yelling in english
ahaha it was hilarous!

678 267 3924 and 678 913 5821 THEY HAVE BEEN ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME FOR THE PAST WEEK prank call 'til your heart is content!!!

Prank call numbers

724-831-6158 Name: Maggie
412-860-7863 Name: Anthony

in england the best number to prank call is "01206304606"

I asked him for a taxi and he screamed. Ask for Andrew!

enjoy!!

1631-974-3187 ASk For Bridgette she goes to west babylon high school she is 16year old and she has a boyfriend name Steven and she is in the 10th grade

Best Prank Call Number.

Lmao this is the ultimate number to call. this guy is Black..Gay... and his boyfriend always answers the phone for him. give it a go. 201-705-2613 lashaw

number

7572772817, he's huge just call him all night or whenever

Mad funny

Keep calling 347-668-3245 dialed by accident n havent left thrm alone since haha

Back