Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

do internationals people no about this?

(internationals made u word) for one but if u dont no theres probaly the worst bush fire of all time hapening in australia im am aussy. but i no everything bout it basicaly but i m wondering if (internationals) no bout this. iam also noteing not in a bad way but assies sent over firemen over to americas bush fires last year which wer no wer near the scale of ours. in sumury we could use a lil help over here

hey i dont care how i spell i can spell its called saving time but yer sum smart answers sum jackass answers we didnt aculy get asked to go to ur bush fires we asked u cause it was winter over here and new they were hapning we ask for the us help nd i nver said dat thnku very much (great britain parts of europe even asia r closer) but we hav floods in queensland massive ones cyclones in nothern territory i ve heard bout kentucky things i feel for them too but i just would apreciate a lil help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it's on the European and American news. If I could help I would, but I don't know any way to. I really wish the governments would help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you haven't heard about the 60+ deaths in the US and the mass power outages due to ice storms in the last couple of weeks? Over a million people without power in late January? 4500 national guardsmen called up for service in Kentucky alone, now going house to house getting food to people? People dying from carbon monoxide poisoning and hypothermia. Over 100,000 still without power in Kentucky. The shelters are filled. Drinkable water is scarce. They are still asking for volunteers to search for people living and dead. A whale showed up dead on the beach in Mass. and they say it's because of the freezing temps. It's pretty dire for hundreds of thousands. I do wish the US could help the Aussies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Americans helping Australians......lol - oh, god don't make me laugh! America for America mate, I think you're expecting a bit too much from our supposed allies. Anyways, we're the ones who have to teach them to fight fires....I think we Aussies can handle it ourselves. The yanks would probably just stuff things up like they do in every other country round the world......and we don't need that now do we!

+ Reply to Thread