Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you ever met someone who you...?

have you ever met someone who you thought wasnt what you were looking for and that it just wasnt going to happen with him/her then awhile later you ended up together?

(a friend of mine liked this girl but then came up with the whole 'shes not what im looking for' thing. i think they would make a great couple and told him that he might change his mind if he really got to know her.)

i just want to know if anyone has every had that experience or a similar one. =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    yea this guy he was totally not my type almost complete opposite then we went out lol. but i broke up with him cuz i just didnt like him anymore.................................. but i heard opposites attracked

Downloads
    Uploads
    yea this guy he was totally not my type almost complete opposite then we went out lol. but i broke up with him cuz i just didnt like him anymore.................................. but i heard opposites attracked