Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My Verizon Phone won't receive picture messages?

I have an enV2, and for the past week it can't recieve or send anything but plain text messages. I know it's my phone and not the reception because my dad has the same phone and we were in the same place when he successfully sent a text message, but my phone won't! What can I do to fix it?

Unregistered
    I have the same damn problem... and i tried resetting it and reprogramming... it still wont

Unregistered

Component

Same here except i ahve the lg dare,i cant even call out it says it has problems AUTHENTICATING my calls.i dont even know what that means,its my phone tooi ahve 4 bars and everything,but i just CANT receive picture mail,OR call out.i can receive calls but it wont call outt.wth wrong with my phone?!

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 lg dare

omfg i hav the same prob w/ my lg dare ....i cant send pic or vid messges or recieve them so....and i dont hav internet soo i cant get ringtone but u should stilll b able to get ringtones (

Unregistered
    I have the same problem. It was working perfectly fine and then one day it wouldn't let me receive them or send them

Unregistered
    sometimes verizon phones mess up and put a block on themselves. try taking it to a verizon store. if you dont have the time you can set it up on your computer and remove the block from there.