My Verizon Phone won't receive picture messages?

paige

May 19, 2008
I have an enV2, and for the past week it can't recieve or send anything but plain text messages. I know it's my phone and not the reception because my dad has the same phone and we were in the same place when he successfully sent a text message, but my phone won't! What can I do to fix it?

I have the same damn problem... and i tried resetting it and reprogramming... it still wont

Same here except i ahve the lg dare,i cant even call out it says it has problems AUTHENTICATING my calls.i dont even know what that means,its my phone tooi ahve 4 bars and everything,but i just CANT receive picture mail,OR call out.i can receive calls but it wont call outt.wth wrong with my phone?!

lg dare

omfg i hav the same prob w/ my lg dare ....i cant send pic or vid messges or recieve them so....and i dont hav internet soo i cant get ringtone but u should stilll b able to get ringtones :((

I have the same problem. It was working perfectly fine and then one day it wouldn't let me receive them or send them

sometimes verizon phones mess up and put a block on themselves. try taking it to a verizon store. if you dont have the time you can set it up on your computer and remove the block from there.

Back