HELP-my family found out I cut myself?

Bella

May 12, 2008
was cleaning my hamster's cage & my sister saw a cut on my wrist. She tried to grab my wrist to look but I pulled away.I told them I got cut by a knife washing dishes but mom did not believe me. She said "you better not be cutting" then she took my wrist and and saw the cuts. She started crying and blaming herself. I KNOW she's going to tell my dad when he gets home from work & I DON'T want him to know. Dad is going to be so mad and start yelling at me. What do I do? I am so scared right now. My mom is still crying ):
Things mom does not know-I have over 100 scars on my thighs from cutting and I have been cutting for 4 years. I'm 18 years old. PLEASE HELP

i think its important for your family to know, this is probably something that relates to some traumatic event that has happened in your life at some point? was there a sexual, emotional or physical abuse that you suffered??? if there is, i think you should see a counsellor hunny, there is probably something more to your addiction. and the anger that you might see from your parents is actually just "worried love" so to speak. i hope you get better, good luck.

Look up on the internet for counceling in your area & make an appointment.I used to cut & still do sometimes.

Look up on the internet for counceling in your area & make an appointment.I used to cut & still do sometimes.

Back