ok to begin with...i have had depression for about a year now... i cant tell my mum because she will not understand...she is not a very understanding person...and if she finds out it will apparently make an extremely selfish and idk whatever
i cant see the school psych...cos they have to tell your parents if they think there is the chance you can harm yourself...
i f*cking hate myself and half the time i want to die... some days i have to think of reasons to be here... i cry almost everyday...and i dont know why... i feel alone...which is just so stupid...cos im not
my family...well...idk...me an my mum are yelling at each all the time..we dont get along...i find my dad creepy...and i dont talk to him..
school is friggin sh*t...last year i didnt work very well...whcih was incredibly stupid...but i passed all my subjects...so this year i have decided that im aiming for A's in a lot of my subjects..
i feel on the border line.. i cant actually think of a reason to be here anymore..

i feel like im a burden on my friends...especially my best mate...he always seems to be there for me... always listening to my shit...he doesnt even need it...
ok now before people answer...dont tell me that i need help...i kno this already...now that i think about it...i dont even care what you people think...since your all just random people on the internet
pfft whatever