My stepdad keeps touching me...? Runaway...?

Allie

May 14, 2008
Okay so im 14 and my mom just got married to my stepdad like 3 months ago.

Before she got married to him she and i had known him really well for like 5 years and he had never been violent towards me or her. So as my mom gained his trust, so did i.

But ever since they got married and he moved in hes been treating me like crap and sometimes he does stuff to me that i don't want him to even when i tell him not to.

Like last week he went too far and i gave him a black eye, and he made me sware not to tell my mom and then he lied about the black eye to cover up the truth. And it worked.

Well now he thinks he can do what ever he wants to me, and i really just want to get out of this house because hes starting to get too close and its scaring me. He only acts the way he does towards me when my mom is not around so she probably wouldnt beleive me if i told her what was going on.

Would it be a good idea to just leave without telling anyone and walk to a friends house about 5 miles away? Especially since i don't want to tell my mom because she would probably take his side, but confront my stepdad about it to make me feel better and he will either deny it or do something to me when my moms not home. And i cant really call the cops becuz my stepdad wont let me use the phones. So should I runaway?

THANKS 4 ANY ANSWERS

Back