My dad and I don't really get along very well (you can look at my previous questions for details, but basically he's drunk all the time and all he does is yell at me). Anyways, we were watching TV and he started screaming at me and he came towards me and I said, "If you touch me, I'll hit you" because he has hit me before. Now, my dad is about 6'1 and 185 pound hockey player, compared to me, a 5'7 115 pound ballet dancer. I really didn't want him to hit me. So he kept coming towards me and I was convinced he'd do something, and he grabbed my left arm, so with my other hand I swung and hit him in the nose. Needless to say, I make his nose bleed and broke his glasses. I feel bad now, but I don't know what to do. I feel like a barrier has been broken and nothing is going to be the same. When my dad is sober he's a really good guy and I love him so much, but he drinks every night. If this doesn't make any sense, I'm really sorry, but I have no idea what to do right now. He has been really aggressive lately, I'm scared he's going to actually hurt me, because that barrier has been broken. Was I wrong to do that? PLEASE HELP ME!