Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have social anxiety as well.

I would say don't obsess or focus on it.
    Just try relaxing, or breathing deeply before or when no one is looking.

Try jumping into the conversation whenever you hear something you can relate to. Smile, try to be funny, and whoever you're talking to if you don't know them, be interested in who they are, ask about them etc. People really love a person who cares.

Downloads
    Uploads

How to make a good impression on his friends when meeting them for the 1st time?

The guy I'm dating asked me to go bar-hopping tonight with him and some of his friends, and one of them (female) has a birthday tonight. I am having some social anxiety right now because I am never really around these situations where I don't know anyone, plus this is the first time I'm meeting his friends. Can anyone give me advice on how I can be social with these people, which will mostly be females? I am really nervous because I'm afraid I won't fit in, or that they might be "clicky." (sp?) Plus, I know I can't hang on the guy I'm dating's shoulder all night long... Its my chance to look good in front of him and his friends. Please help!!!!
    Broke: wtf?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have social anxiety as well.

I would say don't obsess or focus on it.
    Just try relaxing, or breathing deeply before or when no one is looking.

Try jumping into the conversation whenever you hear something you can relate to. Smile, try to be funny, and whoever you're talking to if you don't know them, be interested in who they are, ask about them etc. People really love a person who cares.

Downloads
    Uploads
    first things first.

1. If he has girls that are friends then you might not be his girlfriend. You may just be one of them.

2. Guys dont respect women they find in bars. They wont say it, but we just arent serious about bar women. They are rather fun entertainment.

3. Women hate women. These women will judge you so get ready.

4. Take a few drinks in advance to loosen up.

5. Keep your pants on all night.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try to relax, be yourself, be friendly towards all and treat them the way you'd want to be treated. Give him space to be social, which will show him you're not to clingy, but also show him that he's the one you're interested in, by checking on him from time to time. I always like a little Public affection from my girl.