Well, I was in 7th grade and in gym class when I get my first wedgie. I was changing clothes in the locker room and as I took off my shirt, some boy pantsed me while my arms were still in the midst of removing my shirt. Everybody immediately turned and saw me in some tighty whities which were a size too small. All the boys were laughing when one boy suggested I get a wedgie. A large group of them grabbed me and dragged me to the showers where a boy grabbed the back of my undies and pulled them high over my neck and hooked them on the shower rack. I was lifted so high to where my feet were dangling above the ground. After about 5 minutes or so of constant laughing and name calling, they left me there to unhook myself. While doing so, I heard the door reopen and just when I thought things couldn’t get worse, six or seven girls came thru and saw me attempting to remove the wedgie. They pointed and laughed me. Eventually, the girls let me down only to start spanking me! This was definitely the worst experience of my life.