haha this is just for fun because I recently have had a bad wedgie experiance. Its not fair inless i tell you mine! I in high school and my undershirt was pulled up and i thought it was my shirt so I thought i was fine. well turns out everyone! could see my purple underpants.
I am very embarrased about who sees me like this in my underpants or bra. Anyway this mean girl saw my and ( i was in the halls and everyone was already laughing cause they could see my underpants)
she grabbed them and man she pulled so hard it hurt so BAD! I dont know if i was more embarresed or in pain!! And everyone laughed way harder!! Some took pics! I swear I was hanging there for like 7 min ( i am kinda little I mean i am normal height and pretty skinny so i am easy to lift up) then some girls helped her and normal stories they rip your underpants but in my story they ripped my pants in a hole. Of course the werent down so they pantsed my and i ran to the bathroom (also I didnt know i had a hole in my pants !!!)
They got suspended but man most embarrising day of my life!!!

yeah so beat that if you can!!