So I'm Anna and one day I was in my older brothers room to look for my Xbox controller he borrowed I was looking around and I couldnt find it he is 3 years older than me and sadly he plays ALOT of sports ( basketball football and hockey ) he still is kinda a gamer though. I am not weak and can put up a fight but he just had worked out and came back into his room I'm pretty skinny to so he could easily lift me so he finds me lookng around in his room and he gets REALLY mad I don't know why but he takes my bikini underwear by the back yanks it over my head and ropes it on the hook in his closet he comes back with icy hot and a weird powdery thing I beg him to let me go and he asks me what I was doing in his room I tell him I want the Xbox controller and he laughs and says oh you just want the Xbox controller ?! Hahaha ....NO then he pours things in the front and back of my underwear and then gets some hot sauce I scream and kick him in the balls he gets mad and yanks my underwear from the front and lets me off the hook and then grabs the front and back with everything poured in it witch burns already :,( he yanks for about 10-15 mins and gets tired so he hangs me downstairs on a workout bar and hangs the front and back he pulls a few times then leaves me there after 1 hr it ripped I was sooo relieved but he saw me upstairs and let me go I was soooo happy when he didn't grab me and thought he was gonna go easy on me boy I was WRONG he lets me shower And get clothes on My butt and front hurt so much then he came into my room and he said that he wasn't finished so he gagged me and tied me to a chair then he takes the controller and smashes it with a jackhammer from our garage he laughs because he has his own controller and only Needed that one cuz his friend was over then he said aww are you gonna cry? Then pulls up the back to the back of the chair and then pulls the front from the legs and yanks so hard them I cry and beg him to let me go but nothing comes out cuz of the gag and then he ripps the underwear and laughs he takes off the ropes and gag and lets me go get new underwear and ehen i come back he asks me what am I NEVER gonna do again I say go into your room he says damn right youre not and he hugs me and pulls up my underwear just a little and tells me he will THINK about getting me a better controller which he did so ya and also he told me he wasn't sorry then punched me in the gut well at least I got my controller