Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Will someone be my wedgie master? My # is 5704688190 if that doesn't work try a 1208 in front of that probably do that

Unregistered

Atom my first wedgie

I got my first wedgie yesterday at a sleepover. My brother Kyle (9), his friend (9) and my friend (11) and me (12) were all playing a game of hockey on the wii, them against me and i beat them 15-3. They were mad and said theyed get me back and boy did they. I fell asleep first (big mistake) and while i was asleep they gave me a bouncing wedgie that woke me up. Then after they finished i went to the restroom and unpicked it. When i came back out they did it again but longer. They didn`t trust me after that so they tied my hands and feet together and went to sleep. So i was stuck like that and had to sleep like that. When we woke up (last awake:me) they were wating and i got a hanging wedgie. I told them to stop or i`d take all three of them at once in wrestling (done it before and won). They said no they want a remath of hockey, if they win they stop and let me give them wedgies andif they win they don`t stop. Of course i just woke up so i sucked (plus they practiced while i was asleep). The final score was 10-2 (i lose) so they hung me up and left me like that until they left.

Unregistered

Headphones my wedgie

My friends came over and my brother told them I wore tighty whities so they took off my clothes except my underwer and tied me up they gave me a hanging wedgie for 2 days straigh everytime I peed they would put another diaper on me then for the hole day Saturday after they took me down they left me tied up everytime I peed my brothers girlfriend would change me it was soo embarasing now everyday at school the give me a hanging wedgie in the bathroom during lunch wich lasts an hour now I like wedgies so if you want to be my wedgie slave or master or buddy text me 18127362278

Unregistered
    hi what is ur name

Downloads
    Uploads
    no joke

Unregistered
    So my younger sister who's ten, I'm fourteen, she and her friends came home, and she had bet me I couldn't go the rest of the day without wedgieing her. The winner gave the loser a wedgie anyway they wanted. I lost. So my sister and her friends trap these really girly stuff, and took me to the bathroom, and the stuff was for 5 year olds. She puts on a pair of fruit of the loom panties white with pink stars 3-5 sizes too small. She puts ib on a me a dress,n wedgies me, and takes me to her room, she then, pulls my panties up more, and puts 24 eggs 12 cracked, 12 to be cracked. She then wedges me until my butt is bleeding. She hangs me on the ceiling fan and the eggs cracked. She made me take a picture and send in to my girlfriend. She also made me ask for a diaper to. Wear tonight and she would stuff food in the diaper, so I would wear a second diaper to bed, and wear diapers to school.

Unregistered
    I was on my trampoline with my brother (17) (Im 11) and he tells me to turn around and try to do a back flip, so i turn around but before i do my flip he yells "WEDGIE TIME!!" and grabs my black fruit of the loom briefs, and yanks them up so im suspended in mid air. he says "Do you like wearing little boy tightie whiteys?" and i say "They aren't for just little boys, and i do like them" so he says "WRONG ANSWER!" and gives me a tornado wedgie (When he swings me around in mid air by my undies) for about 20 seconds, and then gives me a bouncing wedgie.then he strips my clothes off, so im in my just my briefs, and runs behind our house and up to our terris, and hangs me by my underpants, and i stay there for 3 hours 39 minutes, until he comes and picks me back up and hangs me in my room for a long long time, and worst of all i had no clothes but undies, he kicked me in my balls a ton, so i peed myself, i was so embarressed ):

Unregistered
    wow i have the best one yet okay i am a 13 year old skinny girl and i was in a thong and me and my boyfriend got in a fight and he called me names and stuff so then he grabbed my thong and hung me by the back and thenn we laughed and made out and my sister walked in and said she would tell unless we let her wedgie us so she hung him next to me and then hung me by my front then she spanked me with her belt and then leftso then his boxers ripped and he pulled my legs then my thong ripped then we did it u no ***

Unregistered
    Well one day my sister had friends over and i fell asleep and my parents work late so they dragged me to her room and said i would do wat they want or they would hit me in the balls so i had to put some of her panties on then and they felt tight as hell i had no room and then i had to put on her bra and dress up like a cheerleader and then they made me walk down stairs and we i took my third step they yanked up the tight panties and lifted me.I screamed then they undid the bra and did a bra connection wedgie and made me keep it in then i started to slide away and then ran but amber,the tall fast and strong 1 lifted me by the panties and started bouncing me then put me on a hook until they snapped.Then i had to put on some white ones with hearts and they had filled it with water while i was sleeping and did i mention the outfit was old and they put a banana in the back squished it and hung me then put itching powder in my a** and tied my hands and spun me so it got really deep and then they got a bowl of water and put my hand in it.I was so scared,i started to wet my pants.

Then they made me wear strechy panties to school and then taylor,a girl who hates me came while i was in front of the girl i like and yanked me in the air then my sister started to help and put me on a locker and now i go through this everyday.

kitty kitty
    So my name is cathrine and i had a BAD wedgie experience.So i was walking through the halls at school and i was pretty popular and then these boys come up and grab my thong and hang me on my locker.My lockers like 5 feet of the ground and they left methere after school and they found me in the morning and my thong finaly ripped.the same thing happened again and there were pictures on the school website and then i got wedgies every day until i moved

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast