Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Well i was going home from school one day, and in my science class i had pisst off the bully of the school but i was extremly popular (keyword;;was) ANYWAYS. I was walking home with my girlfriend, and her friends. They were all pretty hot haha, anyways i see the bullys and i was like hm. And all the girls started to just chat with eachother as i was talking to them. They said they were going to do a funny joke. (there was 6 of them..) They did not know i wore tighty whities, cuz if anybody had found that out i wouldnt be popular. Anyways the girls are all ready to laugh and stuff. And they saw my tighty whitie strap so they NEW i wore them. They were planning to just pants me but well...yea...Anyways they were like alriiight. so they took down my pants, at this moment i had felt embarrised because all the girls began taking pictures of my tighty whities. After they were done, and my girlfriend had thought i was a nerd, Anyways they began wedging me, and they put my underwear in a cat cradle formation. I honestly am shoked i didnt die from that, After they had done that they left me there for days. My parents were outta town for 2 weeks and they had left me there. All the girls were laughing and taking pictures. They came back and they colored my tighty whities purple,pinkand hearts. Later on my friends came and were like HAHAHAHAHAHA WHOSE IN THE TIGHTY PURPLIESS! and they had seen it was me. The next time i had made it to school , i would always get wedgies, and it never stopped.; My girlfriend broke up with me and began giving me wedgies aswell.

KAYLaHIPHOP

Pencil

Booty :D
    lol

Unregistered
    My mom sent me to school in a bra connection wedgie with a g-string, a thong, and panties. Oh and did I mention The diaper full of my moms piss and the laxatives she gave me. I shit my pants first period and had to go to the nurse, who it turns out had talked to my mom and just gave me a fresh diaper and dose of laxatives.

Unregistered
    i am the person who always has their pants pass their belly button and well i have a twin brother and his friends were over i was laying on my tummy watching television and they attack me they get my underwear wich ends at the ribcage and pulls it over to my chin and they tied me up and so now i tried to get out and i get wedgies evryday one like that everyweek

Unregistered
    ok, i am a huge nerd in my school, and i have 2 older sisters and 2 older brothers. i am devin and i am 12. then theres brian who is the quarterback and he is 17. theres brooke who is super popular and 15. jenni who is popular and 15, and theres brian who is runningback and 16. i am the youngest. once, i was lying on my belly watching tv when my dad comes up behind me. he said go to your room, you have to see this. i got up and went to my room. my whole family surrounded me and brandon tackled me to the ground. then my MOM tied my hands and feet so i couldn't move. they stood me up and all 6 of them grabbed a piece of my underwear. they yanked high. then brooke stopped and started yanking on my legs when they lifted me off the ground. it hurt badly. then, they put me on my stomach and called my dog over. my dog grabbed me by my underpants and dragged me. this kinda stuff happens all the time. i am the nerdy wedgie slave.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    I was at my friends house and I keeper talking and they made a bet that if u could go 2 Hours u could give her as many as Wedgies as I wanted till were dead. So I stupidly agreed and I lost in less than 5 min. So that night I got over200 wedgie it has been three days later I got a hanging wedgie. It has now been 5 days and ohmo she's coming and now I'm in a huge wedgies

Unregistered
    It was like several months ago, and there was a time when I was playing with my brother, and sister. We were in my room, and we were roleplaying as characters from our fav shows, movies, games, etc. and i told my brother (roleplaying as Deadpool) to not give me a wedgie (roleplaying as Ned Bigby from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide). Unfortunately, he didnt listen.

He and my sister (roleplaying as Carly Shay from iCarly) got me to lay down on the bed, and well, mostly Deadpool got me to lay down on the bed by shoving me, and so he suddenly grabbed the tip of my underwear, and yanked it up so hard, it hurt my crack. I started to scream in agony, and he kept on pulling it up, and pulling for like 10 minutes or more, and he and Carly started to laugh as they heard me scream, because it just sounded hilarious to them.

The way I was screaming made them freaking laugh their heads off, and he kept pulling it up until i couldnt take it anymore. I didnt know he was going to actually give me the biggest wedgie of my life. it was one of the most painful wedgies anyone could've gave me. Although, there could've been worse wedgies, but this one's painful enough. I swear, it almost went up to my shoulder, but it really went up to my back. We were supposed to be roleplaying, not actually doing things to hurt anyone!! But that's not the case. My brother really took it too far.

After the wedgie, he did alot of other things to me, but that's another story for me to tell. Now i was wondering, do YOU think wedgies are fun to give, or NO? I dont think so. Since it's painful, when your underwear's going up your butt. So after receiving the wedgie my brother gave me, i had to just to take time to take my underwear out. And man, my eyes were so watery after all of that. My crack was STILL in pain after all of that. But it's a good thing it stopped hurting.

Unregistered
    one time my friend invited me over her house, and she invited her other friend from her school over. She told me she'd be outside in a minute, and she had to pee. so did her friend. So i went outside and went down the steps to her backyard which is REALLY far down. I just swung on her tire swing until she and friend both came out. By the time they came down, carrying 3 big bags, i realized i had to pee only a bit myself. "lets go and sit on the fence and talk," j (the friend whos house i was at) said. so i ran over and hopped on the fence. it's pretty high, and when i sit on it, my feet are about a foot 1/2 above the ground. s (the other friend i dont know) jumps over the fence easily, because she's so tall. She swiftly goes behind me and before i realize what shes doing, she has my underwear (tightey whiteys. yea, even girls wear them!) stuck on the fence, she pushes me, and i fall. suddenly im dangling in the air and j yells "perfect!" she goes and opens the 1st bag. She and s take out 2 large supersoakers and pants me 1st, then blast me until my underwear is see-through and im soaked and dripping wet. then they go to the 2nd bag and take out jell-o. they dump 2 cups down my front and back, then pull my legs. it felt so cold and slimy, i got chills. they laugh and take out cookie crumbs and banana, and dump that down my undies. they twist me and give me a propeller wedgie while im on the fence, and then hook the front of my undies to the fence. they take the back off, and i feel the cookie crumbs dig into my pussy. they go back into the 1st bag and take out a penlight. s sticks it in my pussy, and i just hang there for about 20 min. the penlightn starts to burn, and i start screaming. i held it all in for so long, i just burst into tears. j says, "we cant have that! poor baby!" and she gets a used thong out of the 3rd bag, and gags me with it. she then duct tapes my mouth shut. i suddenly feel the urge to pee. i'm afraid and embarrassed cuz ill be such a baby to pee my pants. so i start sqirming, and s finally understands i have to pee. "Just wait a few more minutes, J. she'll pee." and i did. it all came out and trickled down my legs. i started crying harder, and j says, "ill get the diaper." she goes into the bag and gets one. she then takes me down, and i feel so much relief. i try to run, but s tackles me. "if u just go along with it, we'll do it easier." i nod and j pulls my undies off. I blush and let j slip on the diaper, and s get a THONG from the 3rd bag! i never wore a thong, and s puts it on over the diaper. it gives me a big wedgie. i still have cookie crumbs and jell-o and a smushed banana in there along with a penlight, remember? so they lift me up onto a branch over the trampoline. i start to squirm and try to escape but j says "now we have to make this worse cuz u squirmed! i struggle some more, thinking it cant possibly get much worse. im sobbing and groaniong and in so much pain. after a few minutes of struggling, ( and s watching), they spray whipped cream and shaving cream over the whole trampoline. i struggle much harder when i see them coming towards me, going on the blue part of the trampoline.
    TO BE CONTINUED....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast