Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Foreign cars of American cars.....which one is better?

for me i would say, 100% that the american brands are much better in style, maintenance, and performance than the foreign brands. When i see a new 09 toyota and a new 09 bmw, they honestly all look the same.......i see no originality in any of them, then i look at the new 09 Avenger and the new 09 Taurus or Mazda3 and i see a huge difference. I've heard so many people say american cars suck but its never happened to me. in fact i still drive my 99 grand prix that i got from my uncle and i got into a crash in my friends Ford F-150 and the F-150 was perfectly fine, just a few scratches on the grill and rim but the car we hit (happened to be a kia) was completely totaled. My friend was driving and i sat in shotgun, both of us were unharmed but sadly the person in the kia had a broken leg. and ive read comments from people who switched from foreign cars to american cars like the new Sable or Fusion and they say the ride is uncomparable and that the american car leaves the Foreign car in the dust....but of coarse this is my opinion and i would love to hear yours.

If You drive a Foreign car in Michigan though, your nuts

Foreign Cars and Michigan DO NOT MIX
    right with u Chris G, dad works for Ford (supervisor at the Ford Engine Plant near us) and grandfather worked for GM...ever came back in any foreign car...they'd both shoot me XD

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a preference for american V8 power.

This preference has developed with age, I used to have a Kia and then a Mazda but now I drive a Dodge. I like to drive one that feels solid, and that little foreign stuff generally doesn't have that feel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Drivetrain on forreign cars laast longer
    The bodys on a Amercan Last longer
    SO Ur either choseing a Drivetrain or Body
    O and yeas they make the same model for a bout 5-10 years because they like that model like the civic/integra/tacoma same looking cars but a lil tweets every year

Downloads
    Uploads
    Which ones are asking for government bailouts and which are not?

Why do you suppose that is?

THINK ABOUT IT.....