What makes your heart melt?

Samantha

May 13, 2008
The thing that makes my heart melt is my 3 year old saying "I lob u"
lol. Or when he kisses my belly now that I'm pregnant with his little sister. =)

When holding my 16 month old great-grandson, he puts his head down on my chest to show his love. My heart truly melts. Such love.

When (on the rare occasion) my brother would have a bad day and come running up to me and hug me and sit on my lap while watching T.V.

When my brother was really little he called me Syrup. Or when he was a little older he couldn't find me in our house so he'd run around yelling in his little kid voice, "Sissy! Sissy!"

Or in Church when he was really little I'd be sitting on the pew and he'd come up to me and give me a slobbery little kid kiss.

Gosh, I miss those days. Wow, now I want to cry from remembering these times. :-(

When my nephew wants to talk to me on the phone or when he tickles my feet and says "Tickle, Tickle ,Tikcle!"

When my four year old little sister grabs me and gives me a huge hug and says "Sissy, you're the best. I missed you today." :] we're eleven years apart, and she's adorable!!! my little princess.

when my dog knows i had a hard day and comes and puts his head on my lap and just gives me the look of 'i am here for you'

sorry... no kids yet.

Back