Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will republicans/neocons ever stop whining and complaining about President Obama?

It's only been a couple weeks since Obama became president and the republicans are having temper tantrums because they can't have what they want. Will we just hear them whine and moan for the next 8 years of Obama's presidency?

Will the republicans be able to answer this question without calling me names?

Downloads
    Uploads
    no, yes, no

Downloads
    Uploads
    there will always be someone who is totally unhappy and cannot live unless they complain and get mad.
    right now republicans are all salty because they lost control...if the situation were reversed it would be the democrats fussing.

regardless of how anyone feels, Obama is still the POTUS...so all i can say is deal with it!!!
    we dealt with Bush and republican ideology for 8 long years and look at the position our country is in now. Obama has been in the office for less than a month and people are calling for his head just because his stimulus package has holes in it? wow...is that really all it's about?
    what about the hundreds of billions of dollars Bush spent to on the war in Iraq??? you would think after 6 years of searching for weapons of mass destruction...that someone would've looked under Saddam's bed by now. i mean that's a high price to pay for something we never had proof ever existed in the first place.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, we won't!! We will run him into the ground, just as you leftists did with President Bush!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, funny question, i remember questions just like that four years ago. but the former president didnt have terrorist ties, and was a natural born citizen.... NEXT

Downloads
    Uploads
    Obama hires tax cheats and former lobbyist to his staff. And he is the head central figure trying to get all that pork passed. Even the CBO is saying that the stimulus will hurt long-term growth.