Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

After last night im wondering if im gay, so am i gay?

Last night when me and my friend were watching a movie (were both guys and i know he's gay) he started to rub my leg, I didnt know what else to do so i said "what are you doing?" he just smiled an said "Warming you up" I didnt know what to do and before i knew it I had a hard on and he was trying to unzip my pants, i didnt know what to do so let him do what he wanted (hes been my friend since i was 3 so i trusted him) he wound up giving me oral sex, when he finished he asked me if i wanted "to go all the way" i declined and he simply shruged it off and we acted the rest of the night as if nothing happened. An im wondering if this means im gay since he gave me oral sex.

yes i enjoyed it but im not really attracted to him

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. did you enjoy a GUY giving you oral.
    2. are you in anyway in love with a guy
    3. have you had mental and physical attraction to men

if not any of the above then no. you were just experimenting

Downloads
    Uploads
    No not necessarily. There is a fine line between friendship and love. One of my friends, ended up having oral sex with a friend, and later told me about this. They both loved each other very much but are not gay, they find that they love each other very much as friends but in close and intimate situations this can turn into physical feelings for a night or so and may not last. Factors such as loneliness can play into how far you go with people, of either sex.

or on the other hand, how do really feel about him? It is not always a question of being straight, gay or bi, it can be just who you fall in love with. I know people who have been strait all their lives, then suddenly fall in love with the same sex as them. I wouldn't worry to much about classifications.

Try talking to him about it and how he feels, this can be a very hard thing to do but may make you feel more comfortable. And don't do anything you don't feel comfortable with as this can ruin relationships. Take things slowly and in time, I'm sure you will make up your own mind about your sexuality. In the future I don't think sexuality will be an issue just you should love who you fall in love with, and sleep with who you want to sleep with.

Just make sure you feel safe, and comfortable with any person you sleep with or do anything of a sexual nature.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He took advantage of you, and it sounds like you didn't exactly enjoyed it.

In my opinion you're straight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no necessarily gay, because of the oral...could juss mean you like oral like all guys.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's definitely gay, lol.

What this means is that you are a very good friend and you felt somewhat uncertain, but you were comfortable experimenting with him.

From the tone of your answer, I'm guessing you are not gay, because you don't sound totally enthusiastic about it. I mean, of course you *enjoyed* it, because our bodies are wired to enjoy sex and let's face it, an orgasm feels great. But you lack the raw attraction, at least for him.

Being gay implies that you fall in love with guys, crush on guys, crave to make out and snuggle naked with a guy.

Do you feel that way, super-passionate, about guys? Then you are likely gay.

Do you feel that way, super-passionate, about girls? Then you are likely straight.

Do you feel passionate about both girls and guys? Then you are bisexual, though most males have a definite preference.

So...who makes you over-the-top passionate, romantic and energized? Who makes your eyes bright, your breath catch and your heart pound? That's your answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could be Curious or you might be gay

Also How Old Are U That Kind of Matters If your Too Young (10-13) your just Curious but if your a little older than you might be gay

Downloads
    Uploads
    did you like it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are gay if you are attracted to the same sex. Not really if you have sex with the same sex..

Did you like it? Then maybe you are. Nothing wrong with that