Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    yea my wont turn on a nd i dried it out for a while and tried plugging it into the charger and it styays on the Rumor screen and wont turn on

Unregistered
    i have the lg rumor & i fell in the pool & my phone was in my hand. i took it out right away and took the battery out. i patted it dry of what i could see, i then got a screwdriver and took off the back and patted it dry. my dad told me to blow dry it so i did for about 20 minutes. then i tested it and the screen is all white but the green lights on the side light up. i dont have any rice in my house, please help ?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    well my grandma had an old remeddy and she told me to put it in a bag of rice and i did i let it sit there for 28 hrs and it worked again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12