Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How did catholic religion decieve Fr.Josef?

Somebody named father josef claims he was a catholic convert from protestantism- which he rejected saying it was unscriptural.He was a protestant minister for 25 years,yet he do not know basic tenets of protestantism.Either he was a lying catholic or a self decieving protestant. What do you think?

Misty-another lie,midge-i did'nt wish to offend anybody,i just wanted to expose the lies through which catholics deiceve others.Thnx for the spell check,i am neither english nor american.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have offended many people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have offended many people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think he was neither.

As a Catholic convert who was Protestant for 35 years, I can say that once you really understand Catholicism, you have no choice but to convert.

I've been Catholic for 12 years now and I continue to be awed by how right the Church is and how perfect God set everything up, just for us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's up to him.. a real catholic believes in the creed and the things what the church says

Downloads
    Uploads
    To start with, the word is deceived. I before E except after C...

As for Joseph, I can't say what made someone change their mind about something. Apparently he has his reasons, even if you, or anyone else, doesn't agree. I don't agree with the RCC either, but I won't judge the man or put him down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If he was true(which i donot think) he may have been from one of those cold ultra liberal 'protestant' churches,which never teach gospel.He was decieved by the usual catholic lie that protestantism was against sale of indulgence by catholic priests,and not against the unscriptural practices of intercession to saints(dead) and mary,using of statues/images of saints in prayer worship.Truth was protestants protested against these 2 unscriptural practices mainly,although they were against the sale of indulgences.I don't think anybody would be foolish enough to believe catholic myth that interceding to saints(dead) is same as asking a living person for help.According to scriptures resurrected jesus is the only intercessor b/n man and god.