Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Member xxrainbowunicorn182's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

verizon lg env2 inside screen is blank?

i dropped my phone and now the inside screen is blank.. is there any way i can "restart" or "reboot" my phone? ive tried taking the battery out and putting it back in..

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, unfortunately your LCD is ruined, you could have it repaired but you will end up paying over a hundred dollars for a new screen.

your best bet is to buy insurance and report a claim,the one yr warranty does not protect the phone from damage that occurred from you dropping it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, unfortunately your LCD is ruined, you could have it repaired but you will end up paying over a hundred dollars for a new screen.

your best bet is to buy insurance and report a claim,the one yr warranty does not protect the phone from damage that occurred from you dropping it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Megan could be right about the lcd being ruined but it could also be that the flex cable became lose therefore not having a good connection thus losing screen. You can try and perform a warranty claim, providing that there are no visible signs that you damaged the phone. If no major damage to your phone, you can tell them that it just stopped working one day. They will ask you if you dropped it... deny it... unless of coarse you can see that the screen is cracked.

Unregistered

Fml

happened to me too. sucks dick.....

Unregistered

Check2 env2 suck ass!!!!!

this is fucking rediculous. why does this shit happen. why are phones made in such poor quality now. i'd rather have one of those old bricks that never stops working than a peice of shit env2 that has to be repaired every two fucking weeks (exageration) for no damn reason. i've had this phone since christmas and this is the third time this bullshit happened.
    i have a warranty but what the fucks the point when it's just gonna break again. verizon sucks! i take really good care of my shit and now this happens again?!?!?! no! im done!

Unregistered
    Happens to me to. I have had 5 env2's since april/may 09 !!!!!

Unregistered

Hammer2 WoRsT pHoNe EvEr!!!!!!!

I hate this phone the same thing happened to me today! ive had it ligit 3 weeks and it was a replacement for my OTHER broken env2 This phone really sucks. Now i know why they came out with the Env3 so people would stop complaining bout their broken env2

Unregistered
    yeah the first time it fixed its self somehow and i was so happy, but it recently happened again and its showing no sign of coming back.

Unregistered

Band Aid env2 is frustrating!!

yeah after i got my phone (a week before college started on aug 25) the same thing happened a month later.. its the end of october and now the inside screen barely ever starts up.. its really frustrating because i can view my calendar, picture/video messages, or set an alarm!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast