verizon lg env2 inside screen is blank?

xxrainbowunicorn182

Jun 14, 2008
i dropped my phone and now the inside screen is blank.. is there any way i can "restart" or "reboot" my phone? ive tried taking the battery out and putting it back in..

No, unfortunately your LCD is ruined, you could have it repaired but you will end up paying over a hundred dollars for a new screen.

your best bet is to buy insurance and report a claim,the one yr warranty does not protect the phone from damage that occurred from you dropping it.

No, unfortunately your LCD is ruined, you could have it repaired but you will end up paying over a hundred dollars for a new screen.

your best bet is to buy insurance and report a claim,the one yr warranty does not protect the phone from damage that occurred from you dropping it.

Megan could be right about the lcd being ruined but it could also be that the flex cable became lose therefore not having a good connection thus losing screen. You can try and perform a warranty claim, providing that there are no visible signs that you damaged the phone. If no major damage to your phone, you can tell them that it just stopped working one day. They will ask you if you dropped it... deny it... unless of coarse you can see that the screen is cracked.

env2 suck ass!!!!!

this is fucking rediculous. why does this shit happen. why are phones made in such poor quality now. i'd rather have one of those old bricks that never stops working than a peice of shit env2 that has to be repaired every two fucking weeks (exageration) for no damn reason. i've had this phone since christmas and this is the third time this bullshit happened.
i have a warranty but what the fucks the point when it's just gonna break again. verizon sucks! i take really good care of my shit and now this happens again?!?!?! no! im done!

Happens to me to. I have had 5 env2's since april/may 09 !!!!!

WoRsT pHoNe EvEr!!!!!!!

I hate this phone the same thing happened to me today! ive had it ligit 3 weeks and it was a replacement for my OTHER broken env2 This phone really sucks. Now i know why they came out with the Env3 so people would stop complaining bout their broken env2

yeah the first time it fixed its self somehow and i was so happy, but it recently happened again and its showing no sign of coming back.

env2 is frustrating!!

yeah after i got my phone (a week before college started on aug 25) the same thing happened a month later.. its the end of october and now the inside screen barely ever starts up.. its really frustrating because i can view my calendar, picture/video messages, or set an alarm!!!!!

phone sucks get diff one

after getting a replacement by the time i got the new phone and got home the screen was broken ligit

what the dfkjghdklfghrdkfhkhg

yeah, that just happened to me like, 5 minutes ago. ): what the hell?! I hope it comes back to life. ):

Env2 screen r

My env2 is really trash too. I was texting and all of the sudden the screen turned black and the verizon logo popped up. This would keep repeating. And the stupid thing is that I just charged it up. It's been 30 minutes and the stupid phone won't stop repeating that same thing. There is no way I am ping back to verizon

it just happend to me to like a week ago..but luckly my inside screen works!.but it still sucks tho...well im about to upgrade hopefully

fuuuuccckk

Samee Shitt happenedd to me and they said ihavee to call for trouble wtf is that gonna do

OMG it happened to me to I've went threw 4 ev2's ;/ imma jus tell my dad to open it up and try to fi it.!

I dropped mine in a parking lot and the inside screen went black. Then that night, or the night after I plugged it in to charge and it was dimly lit so I could still see what I was doing. Then I ended up dropping it on the floor in school and when I opened my phone, it worked PERFECTLY! Now, it happened again after falling off my bed onto the wooden floor. I tried plugging it in, and got nothing. This phone seriously blows.

Back