Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered

Bomb phone sucks get diff one

after getting a replacement by the time i got the new phone and got home the screen was broken ligit

Unregistered

what the dfkjghdklfghrdkfhkhg

yeah, that just happened to me like, 5 minutes ago. ): what the hell?! I hope it comes back to life. ):

Unregistered

Bell Env2 screen r

My env2 is really trash too. I was texting and all of the sudden the screen turned black and the verizon logo popped up. This would keep repeating. And the stupid thing is that I just charged it up. It's been 30 minutes and the stupid phone won't stop repeating that same thing. There is no way I am ping back to verizon

Unregistered

Heart New

it just happend to me to like a week ago..but luckly my inside screen works!.but it still sucks tho...well im about to upgrade hopefully

Unregistered

Mobilephone1 fuuuuccckk

Samee Shitt happenedd to me and they said ihavee to call for trouble wtf is that gonna do

Unregistered
    OMG it happened to me to I've went threw 4 ev2's ;/ imma jus tell my dad to open it up and try to fi it.!

Unregistered
    I dropped mine in a parking lot and the inside screen went black. Then that night, or the night after I plugged it in to charge and it was dimly lit so I could still see what I was doing. Then I ended up dropping it on the floor in school and when I opened my phone, it worked PERFECTLY! Now, it happened again after falling off my bed onto the wooden floor. I tried plugging it in, and got nothing. This phone seriously blows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12