What impacts did the Peasants War in 1524 have on the nation or the religion?

Jessica

May 13, 2008
I need to find an event that had some great impact on history but sort of relates to a person. I was thinking of using martin luther's impact of bringing lutheran beliefs to germany but i need some event that relates around the same time... thanks soo much!!

Try the Protestant Reformation in England in the 16th century. You could then use Anne Boleyn, Lady Jane Grey, or Elizabeth I. Other unique events are Eleanor of Acquitaine's revolt against her husband. It gave her sons immediate access to the throne and started the real involvement in the crusades or Marie Ationette, the Austrian princess who unkowingly started the French Revolution. Or her husband's cousin Louise, who was the real start. Anyway, hope that helps! Good luck, & God bless! =)

Church History in Plain Language
by
Bruce Shelley
It has a very good section related to Luther, the Reformation and the Peasants War.

by
Bruce Shelley
It has a very good section related to Luther, the Reformation and the Peasants War.

by
Bruce Shelley

Back