Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My parents and a car?

(Sorry, this might be a rant to some people. I just feel like saying this)

So my parents think I'm some trouble finder I guess because I always seem to be out on weekends and they "think" they know where I am but they really don't hah. So, my mom brings up the "car" topic in the car while I'm driving home. She said "I don't approve of your sophomore friends getting a car and their parents letting them off like that. I don't think I agree with all that and I know for one thing, you won't be getting a car right away...". So I guess now they think that when I get a car, I'll never be home since I'm gone enough of the weekends. Which is stupid because ya know I like being home on weekends every now and then and having some time by myself but I mean, seriously...this is getting out of control now. They just want supervision at all times with me even when I turn 18. It doesn't seem too fair in my opinion. They can't hold me back forever you know...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Until you are 18, they are legally responsible for you. Besides you dont need a car, you want a car.. it also may not be in their budget to afford a car for a teenager.. not only is there the added expence of maintaining another car, but their insurance will go up quite a bit when there's a teenage driver.. expecially if the teenager is the main driver to one of the vehicles.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Mean U Are Pretty Hott, They Probibly Dont Want U Preg Lol Its Kinda Wack Though, But When I Started Driving( 2 Years Ago, I Havnt Been Home Alot Since, So I See Where They Cummen From...

Downloads
    Uploads
    i taught my stepdaughters to drive when they were 13. if they wanted a car to drive around in they had to buy it; insurance, too. they had 3 years to figure it out.

so, i take it you have a good job so you can buy your own, right?

yeah, just as i thought , another spoiled little girl.........

i knew where my daughters were. i got phone calls from all kinds of people when they were out. i never let on that i knew. they still think i don't know where they were and what they were doing.
    i had a client (a young boy) talking to his friend on the phone about one of my daughters. that's how i found out she was pregnant.