Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jayden B

LG Chocolate Phone question?

I was looking around for a phone and I didn't know which one I wanted and then I saw the Verizon Chocolate and I want to know if that phone is for Guys and Girls and not a girl phone?

chris
    pick the right color

karan s
    the phone sucks

Alicia
    yes of course its for guys and girls the balck and brown are more for guys red and white r more for girls but yeah it doesnt matter ur sex

julian
    I want to write.

What is the Truth? How can the Truth help our lives?

First, I have to address where I am getting my information from. It's coming from Reality. Why is this reliable? Because it is a reflection of everything that is true. Everything that you believe is factored into this Truth. That is what it means by complete.

But this will not contain all just yet, you must follow the path. Then you will obtain from your Reality.

To start, we are talking about Reality. The physical universe I see with my eyes. The sounds I hear with my ears. The thoughts and impressions I receive from these, all the way down to my deepest fears and memories of suffering. That is what I consider to be my reality. My all, my everything. But it is not True Reality. It is not true Reality because it is only the reality experienced through my senses, and not those of everyone's senses. In order for me to grasp onto True Reality, I must be omniscient and obtain the presence of all knowledge simultaneously. By being absorbed in a field of light, as an analogy, I can factor every corner of my senses as that which I call my mind. It is the mind that is illuminated, meaning that I am different from illumination and Mind, distinct, and verily the cause of these thoughts. You have obtained True Reality. Realization of the Self. You have seen it's light and know it's beauty. You have transcended from ignorance to wisdom, and pass through all the spheres of becoming until you reach the final goal. Transcendence.

Mel
    They will sell it to who ever comes up with the $300 for it.

jason k
    both, comes in multiple colors and its a good phone...lot of options.

kirsty_insley
    The LG Chocolate phone is not a good choice.

Its fine for a bit.. But after a while my screen broke.
    It kinda went static, like on a tv (Black and white dots) at the bottom and side, so left me with only a quarter of the screen working...Which in the end went negative colours..Like photo negatives..
    THEN my touchpad stopped working.

Not good in the long run!

xxxclojoxxx
    no its not just for girls ummm what colour is it..... you will be fine if it isnt pink!!! lol hope i helped! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dark_blue_rose2002
    both, phone was ok i had a few problems with it. for one the speaker is underneath somewhere and a lot of people had trouble hearing me after 4 months i gave up, and got a new phone it also slipped out of my hand all the time. other than that i would've loved it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast