hey, verizon wireless question?

K

kristduhhh

i have the motorola razr currently on the average verizon plan (irdk how many minutes there are) and i want texting. do you think there are any unlimited texting plans on verizon? i looked on their site and couldnt find anything. can u plz tell if i could get unlimited texting and how much it costs? or u could just give me the link to the site where they show unlimited texting costs
thnxxxxxxxx :)

yeah, my mom was with verizon and she got my sister unlimited texting, idk how much it was but go to your local verizon store and ask...

Or use costumer service on your cell phone and add your texting that way (AT&T has 611 to call when callers want to add things to there plans or change them... Verizon has one I am sure, maybe the same)

You can add texting for 10.00 a month on my family plan with them-its unlimited to Verizon to Verizon and 500 other-both Picts and text. Go to your account-sign up online to access if you haven't. Then go to upgrades and you can see whats available etc for you-you can add it on too if you want online.

You can add texting for 10.00 a month on my family plan with them-its unlimited to Verizon to Verizon and 500 other-both Picts and text. Go to your account-sign up online to access if you haven't. Then go to upgrades and you can see whats available etc for you-you can add it on too if you want online.

Yes there is unlimited texting, and I think it costs something like 6.99 per month

yes there r. u can get 250, 500, or +200. all of them have unlimited texting to other verizon ppl. 250 text is $5, 500 is $10 and +2,000 is $20 i think.

unlimited is $30 for a single line adn $20 for a family plan and you will extend your contract by 2 years.
ex Vz employee......

My wife got unlimited picture and texting for $5.99 per month from verizon.

Your best bet would be to call your local store.

on your phone, click up on the circle, my click on account (free), press 4 for my plan,enter your acct zip, then it tells you current plan

i have an LG Envy with verizon and my family just went ahead and added unlimited texting for $30 because it was the only unlimited we could find. It was better than paying $10 for 500 messages or $15 for 1500 messages though

It looks like Verizon has plans with unlimited texts to other Verizon customers and then a set amount of texts to other people ranging from 10-20 dollars. It still might be best to go into your local store and see if there is anything different in your region or any specials. Here is the link for the plans I found online.

Back