Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Xbox 360 wont connect to internet 10 points best answer?

Hey well i want to connect to xbox live, i currently dont have a gold membership so i do join xbox live and it keeps saying "Cant Connect" so i do test connection and all of the tests are greyed out accept Network Adapter which says "Disconnected". Im with bigpond broadband and i think i have a direct modem connection. Ive tried restarting the console and the modem and unplugging and replugging the Ethernet cord.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So your internet cable is connected to xbox and the modem?

if so and you still can't connect check if your account allows you to connect to xbox live, for which you need a xbox live account. Basically the only main thing you can do with silver membership is get some updates and demos not that exciting. For me all i need to do is to sign in my xbox live account and hook up the internet cable and start playing. it should be that easy. Or may be your modem doesn't allow too many connections. It should be one of those problems, if not you should get it checked by a pro.