Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    DogLver

What would happen if I don't pay my Sprint bill & get a cell from

another provider? THEY R RIPPIN ME OFF! Imade a change to my acct online and was given an additional 2 yr contract!! They say it's my fault and that there's nothing I can do. Can I just drop them? I wanted to keep my # but am willing to start all over to be done with SPRINT. Any ideas?

bomb3232
    Sprint has been known to do that. If you wanted to drop them you would have to pay the $200.00 deactivation fee or something like that, and then you would be free. If you want to make changes to your account frequently, may I suggest going prepaid? I have Virgin mobile (A cell phone provider with the sprint network) and I have no complaints. As for any other methods of dropping Sprint; nope. Not possible. Either you're going to have to live out the contract or just pay the fee. Sorry