What does gay and lesbian means? Answer and star this question for the chance...

tArabit

Feb 6, 2009
...to get a thumbs up. ? I know its really weird that I don't know what is gay and lesbian. But really I want to know. Sometimes my friends talks about gay and lesbian and I get really confused. And what's wrong if u r a gay or a lesbian? Please explain. I will really appreciate if u answer my questions.
And if u people answer and star my question then u will get a thumbs up. If u only answer it and don't star it then no thumbs up. If u only star it and don't answer it then no thumbs up. U need to do both of them for a CHANCE TO GET A THUMBS UP!!!!!!

Gay and lesbian fall under homosexual which just means that you want to mate with a member of the same sex. Gay is a man that is sexually attracted to other men and lesbian and a woman is that is sexually attracted to another woman. There is nothing wrong with being gay or a lesbian, its just who you're attracted to, being gay is not a choice, you're born that way. Religious people like to find pieces of the bible and manipulate them to mean that we (gays and lesbians) are sinners, but there really is no part of the bible that actually condemns homosexuals. Hope i was helpful!

Lesbians- only attracted to females
Gay (guys)-only attracted to males

theres nothing wrong with being both

Gay- homosexual. Someone who likes the same sex. Usually refers to homosexual men.

Lesbian. Women who like other women. Homosexual women.

Back