How are Motorola cell phones?

dan

May 11, 2008
I've generally been wary about buying any Motorola cell phones (I have Verizon) since the whole RAZR fiasco. Plus I've always associated them with like walkie-talkies and stuff. However, I kinda like this one phone available for Verizon.

But, in general, how are Motorola cell phones? Is the build quality good? Is it a company I can put my trust in for a durable phone?

I never really liked motorala phones. I've had at least 2 and they seem like they dont last over 2 years or so. I have a Samsung phone currently and it is going on 2.5 years strong never had a problem.

I have one, and I really like it.
The only thing is, it seems to need charging more often than my old phone. I have to charge it every other day, but it only takes about an hour to fully charge, so it doesn't bother me..

Every motorola I have had, has broken in some way. I have had great experience with Samsung and LG. Motorolas really are not that durable and I have learned that the hard way. I have a Samsung now and love it.

Every motorola I have had, has broken in some way. I have had great experience with Samsung and LG. Motorolas really are not that durable and I have learned that the hard way. I have a Samsung now and love it.

Back