Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unregistered
    I had Mobile Guardian installed on my 911 when I purchased it in 2006. I drive the car sparingly and have a trickle charger attached, yet I am now on battery #3. I checked my original paperwork and there was a local number to call. I called and they sent out a technician to my home to remove the device at no cost. The tech said they have been removing a lot of them due to them sucking the batteries dry. I'm relieved to have this POS out of my car!

Unregistered
    I'm so glad I found this discussion. This confirmed my suspicion that it was the Mobile Guardian that was draining my battery. I'm on the third, as well. I called the number on the original "mobile install" receipt. The customer service rep at South West Dealer Services was very helpful. He directed me to go to the dealer that sold us the car. He even set up an appointment for me so that the system could be uninstalled. I got a reference number and the name of the alarm technician on site...so hopefully, this battery problem will not happen again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12