Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    clecquot

Can some1 post the Pros & Cons of Getting iPhone (AT&T) vs Unlock iPhone (T-Mobile)?

I'm trying to weigh my options. With this iPhone dilema...On 1 hand I hear T-Mobile has better plans & I can get more free apps. On the 2nd hand AT&T may provide a better piece of mind.

Unregistered
    I would definitely go with iPhone on T-Mobile. But I heard T-Mobile does not provide iPhone. So, you can get any other network locked iPhone, unlock it and use it with T-Mobile. You can unlock an iPhone using remote unlocking service. You can get the remote unlocking service for an iPhone from WickedUnlock.com this method of unlocking an iPhone is safe, simple, affordable, quick and permanent. It does not require a jailbreak too. Good luck.