Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

IF YOU ANSWET THIS QUESTION, YOU ARE HELPING MY FUTURE CAREER POSSIBLY! Please

help me!? So I'm a juniour in high school, we have a program where you can go to a career center in your senior year for different things. This is if you have all credits but certain kind before senior year. The career center gives a lot of credits..
    But anyway!
    I am wanting to go there for cosmetology. But only like, 3 people get in...
    I was going to write an essay (instead of writing on the sheet that only allows like a paragraph) because this is something I REALLLLLY want to do in life. I've had a passion for cosmetology for the LONGEST time. I don't care about the salary...the money will come to me as long as I have passion for the career...I saw it on Oprah hahahhah

So what all should I include so that the counselors (they determine your admittance) say "WOW! She REALLY wants to do this in life. We definitely should let her in."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the best thing you can do to really prove to them that you want it, besides writing a paper...you should show them your work!

because a paper you wrote can be all talk, and it doesnt really prove that you have a passion and skill for it.

You should send it 2-3 pictures of a person who you did excellent make-up/hair on. That way they know you have what it takes