IF YOU ANSWET THIS QUESTION, YOU ARE HELPING MY FUTURE CAREER POSSIBLY! Please

mewmewt

Feb 6, 2009
help me!? So I'm a juniour in high school, we have a program where you can go to a career center in your senior year for different things. This is if you have all credits but certain kind before senior year. The career center gives a lot of credits..
But anyway!
I am wanting to go there for cosmetology. But only like, 3 people get in...
I was going to write an essay (instead of writing on the sheet that only allows like a paragraph) because this is something I REALLLLLY want to do in life. I've had a passion for cosmetology for the LONGEST time. I don't care about the salary...the money will come to me as long as I have passion for the career...I saw it on Oprah :D hahahhah

So what all should I include so that the counselors (they determine your admittance) say "WOW! She REALLY wants to do this in life. We definitely should let her in."

I think the best thing you can do to really prove to them that you want it, besides writing a paper...you should show them your work!

because a paper you wrote can be all talk, and it doesnt really prove that you have a passion and skill for it.

You should send it 2-3 pictures of a person who you did excellent make-up/hair on. That way they know you have what it takes

Back