Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

snow????????????????????????????

why is the UK stopping all the transport and stuff while in other countries where it is snowy like all winter they dont and why do we suddenly have so much snow????????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quite simply, British (particularly those in Southern England) have been utterly useless and incompetent in preparing for a weather occurrence that had been predicted since last week. I'm stunned by the number of naive people who blindly swallow the councils' and the government's spiel that because we're not used to a bit of snow then it's expected for the country to grind to a halt.

I love snow, it's fun and exciting, but there's no excuse for this lack of preparation. I found it pathetic to start with but now I actually find it rather worrying. If we can't cope with a couple of centimetres of snow then what will happen to the country if we are hit with a real catastrophe (ie, a major flood or epidemic)?

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry
    uk might not be as advanced in this weather
    as for US we have the tools for this
    i hate snow though >.<
    winter needs to be over