Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    renecooke87

help with mp3 sony walkman atrac ad?

i have a sony walkman atrac ad mp3 player. i transfered all my music to it but it says there is nothing in the database but when i plug it in to my computer using a usb cable i open it (removable disk)(H) i am able to play all the songs.

am i doing something wrong if so what is it? please help

Unregistered
    You need to use software to transfer music and use it as an MP3 player

Unregistered
    i have a sony walkman atrac ad mp3 player. i transfered all my music to it but it says there is nothing in the database but when i plug it in to my computer using a usb cable i open it,why?and how can i use it?

Unregistered
    what software do you need?

Unregistered
    i have a sony walkman atrac ad mp3 player. i transfered all my music to it but it says there is nothing in the database but when i plug it in to my computer using a usb cable i open it,why?and how can i use it?

Unregistered

Alarmclock help

i have a sony walkman atrac ad mp3 player. i transfered all my music to it but it says there is nothing in the database but when i plug it in to my computer using a usb cable i open it (removable disk)(H) i am able to play all the songs.

san blas sailing

Hammer2 sony atrac ad mp3 error

hi there,
    when I download music (with the sony sonic stage program), all seems Ok but when I try to read it on my player it says: no " BD" found and I have ZERO song listed. Note that the download DID work as I have reach the capacity and cannot download more. what is this "NO BD" error message? what shall I do?
    many thxs from Panama

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by renecooke87 View Post
    am i doing something wrong if so what is it? please help
    i have a sony walkman atrac mp3 but have no data. but on the the hadrive it does any reasons why

Unregistered
    you should download a software for it

Unregistered
    I have a Sony walkman ATRAC mp3; it stays on HOLD (no matter what I tried) ! Can I somehow reset it?